Sunday, July 29, 2007

They Made Me Do It...

I'm 37. I've been dating for almost 20 years. Over those 20 years, I've had more than my fair share of crappy dates -- the upside is that many of them end up being good stories. So good, in fact, that after these dates my friends say "Oh God...you have to write a book." I settled on a blog, instead.

And to make it look like I do something besides go on bad dates, I figured I'd share a little of what keeps me sane -- good books. Consider my mini-reviews a little direction on licking your wounds after yet another few hours of your life you'll never get back.

To be perfectly clear, I don't hate men. I like a lot of them -- and as a whole, I think they are pretty good to have around. That is why I have dedicated so many years to finding one to keep around for a little while. And that's why I do sometimes put down the book, put on the high heels, and go give another man another chance...

I hope you enjoy reading this -- here's to a good read and finding a good man!

No comments: